Stanislav Stech, graduated in psychology at Charles University Prague, professor in educational psychology; research on school socialization, pupils/students relationship to the knowledge and learning, parents/teachers/students communication triangle and teacher´s profession.
Membership in scientific societies:
- Czech-Moravian Psychological Society
- Czech Association of Educational Research International School Psychology Association, liaison person in International Institute on School Psychology.
Membership in Boards and Committees:
- Member of Scientific Board Faculty of Education, Charles University Prague (1993- present)
- Member of Scientific Board Faculty of Humanities, Charles University Prague (2000- present)
- Vice-president of the Institutional Board of the Institute of Psychology, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (2007 - present) Pedagogika Journal, Chief Editor (1994-2003), member of Editorial Board (2003-present)
- Member of Editorial Board of "Recherche et Formation" Journal (2000-present), of the on-line Journal "Travail, Formation et Education" - Revue européenne interdisciplinaire de recherche (2002-present), of the European Journal of School Psychology (2007-present).